SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged

4 posters

Go down

Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged Empty Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged

Post  nellyboi Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Here are some SS of the single-target skills that I've used and was reflected back to me even if my opponent wasn't wearing a Maya card. & I'm pretty sure an alarm doesn't wear one. If you look at the SS carefully, you'll see a "miss" on my player. That would be the reflected magic that I cast and that my character was able to dodge. Notice even the "Frost Misty" skill being reflected back to me as well. Besides the "Bolt" skills, realeasing the elemental balls & the "Tetra Vortex" are also being reflected back to the caster.

There are some skills that I haven't tried yet, like the stone curse & the Marsh of Abyss. When I find time, I'll try to tackle with them too.

Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged SkillsSimplyRO-1

nellyboi
nellyboi

Back to top Go down

Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged Empty Re: Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged

Post  Yuriko Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:27 pm

it's because u cast white imprison on the monster, try not using it~ it will work.

Yuriko

Back to top Go down

Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged Empty Re: Single Target Magic Skills are Bugged

Post  Serenity Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Your skills are not actually reflected Sir nelly. You will absolutely miss because that is the effect of White Imprisonment Laughing Yuriko is correct.
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyNice Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Me and nelly tested it. same with GM Tian and me. Yes,this is weird. Imma post a bug reports regarding this to 3ceam team (the one who modify the 3rd job system).
SimplyNice
SimplyNice
Admin

https://simplyro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyboi Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Thank you Sir Nice.

They're also probably right regarding the white imprisonment thing. I gave a very lame demo. hehe. *hides from shame*

So, let this just be an FYI to Warlock users. Very Happy

nellyboi
nellyboi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down