SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buffs and skills and leveling

3 posters

Go down

buffs and skills and leveling Empty buffs and skills and leveling

Post  error Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 am

decrease buffs from healer npc:

meltdown (rendering WS's meltdown skill being spoiled.. nothing to do with leveling and too annoying on pvp)
kaite (magic users can die easily. they already have low hp, and their magic atk is too high that can deal damage more than their hp.. You need to deal 2 magic atks on the enemy first before you can actually hit him/her
kaupe
assumpto
enchant deadly poison (too much damage?.. most skills dealt is higher than the hp of the attacker.. if reflected back,, dead..)
________
nerf?

cursed circle skill (sura)

-i'll post more after i tried out all characters. So far so good, this is the only skill i see OP.. (BTW, theres something i posted about leveling here in suggestion/comments section.. i got the wrong answer and the topic is now close. it's about leveling a character at 3rd job class.. not skillfixer (ehem simplynice /gg).. that's why i suggested if transcendent classes can change into 3rd class at level 150/90 or more.. why?:

1. to experience them trying out 3rd class skills on pawning monsters
2. to test their skills and to have a faster feedback of what skills of 3rd classes are OP
3. so the monsters can experience dying at 3rd class skills xD (just kidding about this one)

________
let me have your opinion guys.. Its not just i posted it because i cannot kill a sura or im complaining too much about it.. it's because this is my opinion, this is what i see as OP.. We'll discuss that here..

thanks ^_^

error

Back to top Go down

buffs and skills and leveling Empty Re: buffs and skills and leveling

Post  SimplyNice Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 pm

about the sura skill talk to GM tian.

about the transcendent class. uhmm.. you need to be 255/150 sinx to be guillotine. after that your job level will reset as 0 or 1 you can still try to kill or to use skill while getting all the 150 job level.
SimplyNice
SimplyNice
Admin

https://simplyro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keben Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 pm

SimplyNice wrote:about the sura skill talk to GM tian.

about the transcendent class. uhmm.. you need to be 255/150 sinx to be guillotine. after that your job level will reset as 0 or 1 you can still try to kill or to use skill while getting all the 150 job level.

Jaylord.. you didn't get it.. >:] lol..
Keben
Keben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down