SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the patcher

3 posters

Go down

the patcher Empty the patcher

Post  Symphonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm

please fix the patcher. people can't log in to the game because it always says "cannot connect to file server". i think we're losing players because they think the server is down. and if you're going to give updates via facebook, please elaborate on it. specify that they need to use the SimplyRO.exe to enter the game if the patcher doesn't work. remember, not all players are I.T.-inclined. speaking of updates, why not use the patcher for this purpose? i believe in other servers that that's how they relay information - via the patcher. so if there's news or updates on maintenance, patches, schedules, events, then people can read it right away via a functional patcher. facebook isn't enough. let's not make the generalization that everyone has a facebook account. and if updates via forum is your thing, then at least post the link to the thread on the patcher.

Symphonic

Back to top Go down

the patcher Empty agree!

Post  artemis Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm

And I suggest that the Admins should look into this matter first before venturing on implementing custom items.

artemis

Back to top Go down

the patcher Empty Re: the patcher

Post  SimplyNice Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am

Will work with this stuff today. Custom items will be the last thing to be done before everything.
About patcher i'll leave a note. Both facebook and forum. Helped 5 persons yesterday. Reason why they cant connect: they're using sakray which is outdated and causes multiple errors. Theyre using mix ro folder. And yes as u stated the simplyro patcher and the alternative way is to use simplyro.exe..which is pretty normal..but then again ill take an action with this stuff.
SimplyNice
SimplyNice
Admin

https://simplyro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the patcher Empty Re: the patcher

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down