SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test]

2 posters

Go down

How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test] Empty How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test]

Post  xGuilt Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Just like what the title says, i need someone to test this theory oh and this will successfully allow you to patch KRO and RENEWAL

first of all try to access this site. Ragnarok.co.kr. this site actually says if you can patch or not why?
You would notice your patcher getting stuck at patch_allow.txt and would eventually show in the patcher window a
"Network Error" notice. that's the same if you go to Ragnarok.co.kr since i've been thinking that the patcher is connected
to the main site. You would know if you can patch is when if you go to Ragnarok.co.kr, you would be redirected to ro.game.gnjoy.com

The main idea for this guide is: Korean IP -> Much easier access to korean sites.

ok now for the guide:

First Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?bv9bsk1bry92tmd

it is called Super Hide IP, with this you can hide your IP and what's good is that it comes with a crack. after downloading the rar file
extract it somewhere. After extracting, you would get a folder containing a folder named crack and an installer. obviously run the installer then after the installation is finished, copy what is inside the crack folder and paste it in the installation folder of the Super Hide IP. It will replace something just say yes.

After above is finished. Run the Super hide IP (it is suggested that you use firefox as your main browser) Click the button "Choose IP country". then a window will open, on the drop down box, look for "Korea, Republic of" then close the app and you would see the app is still on and it's icon can be seen just beside the clock or any other icon there. right click it then click exit. open the app again and now you would see this "Fake Location: [flag of korea] Korea, Republic of". if you can see that then let's go. click the button "Hide IP" now you would see that you are given a fake IP belonging to Korea.

to check if you are using a Korean IP, open firefox (not chrome, not IE). then go to google.com. if you are using a Korean IP, You will be redirected to the korean google site. if you did get redirected, now go to ragnarok.co.kr. if you get redirected to the ragnarok site then try to patch both renewal and KRO and then you would be fine.

Q & A
1.) Why Firefox?
- Because firefox supports a few neat add ons. and that add on im talking about is the super hide IP add on which allows you to apply the fake ip to your internet browsing especially on firefox which is important since the patcher connects through the browser and connects towards ragnarok.co.kr

2.) I didn't get redirected to korean google
- That may be caused by 2 things
a]Super Hide IP isn't integrated with firefox yet.
b]You didn't exit Super hide IP after changing the country to korea

3.) I can access the rangarok.co.kr site without this
- You are one lucky guy, i can't access it without this, just go patch xD

4.) This doesn't work...
- like i said i need this to be tested. but i've noticed that it worked for me since i cannot access the ragnarok.co.kr if im not using this.

5.) How can you be sure this application is good?
- um i've used this application for a long time now. i've used it to gain access to different games namely:

Korean Grandchase [blocked other countries]
North American League of Legends [Blocked Asia]

6.) How can i ask for help if i can't make this work.
- PM me in game.... if you can /gg
no, just reply in this thread. i will reply as fast as i can.

NOTE: i know that the guide may be messy but im not good at making guides, this is actually my first in making a guide xD
and i need someone to test this especially those who cannot patch. and post here if it works or not. if not then i will help. because for me it worked.

xGuilt

Back to top Go down

How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test] Empty Re: How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test]

Post  error Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

isn't it illegal?..
can this be used not just on internet browsers?
what about on some other things like games?

if they can use this application anywhere-- the super hide IP:

1. they might use this for game purposes, to avoid IP check
2. if they committed crime or any stupid things in the net, they might use this thing to hide?lol
3. well especially on game events (mostly RO event)

thanks

error

Back to top Go down

How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test] Empty Re: How to Patch KRO and Renewal [need someone to test]

Post  xGuilt Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm

This can be used for two ways, one good and one bad.
1.) Used to hide IP especially in cases if they are afraid that they're IP might get targetted by hackers or any other concer to protect their own IP
2.) The only bad thing i can see the use for this is for bypassing the so called "Region Block"

and for your other concerns:

1.) Yes that is true they can avoid the IP check on games, especially those with region block. i use this for that purpose before and the only reason i do that because there are some good games that block other countries. but i don't think it is that serious matter because once a player is found doing this they will only get a good banning lesson from the server. and i doubt anyone who just lose their character and items would want to play there again xD

2.) If they commit stupid things or crime on net. That would depend on where they do it. Most of the sites that has IP tracking can immediately track down an IP even if it's hidden or using an proxy. there are even sites that see through the Super Hide IP. and i know that some sites even use hacker tools to track down IPs.

3.) i doubt they can use this to cheat on events especially on RO. why?
because this hide YOUR ip. not just on a certain application. if they turn it off, the IP would change.

xGuilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down