SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY EVENT GUIDE.. pls read :D

2 posters

Go down

MY EVENT GUIDE.. pls read :D Empty MY EVENT GUIDE.. pls read :D

Post  error Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

***Having problems killing mvps?***
->1st...if your're having problems killing strong mvps, then i suggest, make a sniper/ranger first.. Why? because they can use almost all elements that can exploit enemy's elemental weaknesses.. and they cant be easily get hit by mellee attacks because they have a pretty long long range that can snipe enemies at a great distance.. and with the max attack speed, they can range-rape enemies..

->2nd... also try to use champion/sura, with their "asura strike" skill, they can easily kill MVPs in just 2-4 Asura or more depending on the element of the enemies and on how strong the mvp is.. With @warp, killing mvps made easier, with sura, just buff in towns or other places before warping directly where the MVP is located at, when you see the MVP, just hit them with Asura skill.. NOTE: asura is ALWAYS neutral.

***What are TCGs,? Where to get them?***

->TCGs- they can be used for purchasing good like headgears, mvp cards, usable items, and especially. . .GOD ITEMS.. As for headgears, you can search upper/lower/mid headgears in RMS (ratemyserver.net), just talk to "GM Tian" or "Simplynice" in game. Just give them the ITEM ID of your desired headgear, it will cost 20-50 TCGs depending on the stat and effect of the headgear..
As for mvp cards, the rare anmd useful the MVP CARDs, the costly they are. Of course, as for god items, obviously, you need a lot of TCGs in order to have one.. (NOTE: the prize of headgears, mvp cards, and god items depends on their type, and GMs will tell you how many TCG u needed. AND TCG use might increase in the future)

->Obtainable from- participating on automated events. Joining on Events run by GMs. And by writing a review on RMS or outside events on FORUMS.. (always check the forums for updates and news)

***Best class for Faster item hunting?***
-> i suggest.. Warlock with farm-stat (with str), just use jackfrost and it can hit almost the entire screen in just 1 press of hotkey.. Why put heavy str: for more weight so they can hold items in large quantities.. why jackfrost: mostly when hunting common items, items can be obtained from weak mobs and mostly neutral element..

***Confused with automated events or non-automated?***

->Some events are located in prontera, there's a "QUEST/EVENT WARPER" located at the center of the map.. it's near the fountain..

LIST OF EVENTS:
->Find the mushroom event- all you need to do is to kill the walking mushroom.. the announcer will specify the location and how many mushroom will be spawned.. REWARD: TCG.. be sure to use @autoloot 100

->Disguise event- (NOTE: a GM is required. they will recall players on the disguise event map). all you need to do is to identify what monster name the disguise-npc will be.. No need to capitalize. but spacing and correct spelling is a MUST.. If you think u got the right monster name but nothing happened and the npc remain disguised, you might be wrong guessing. because some monster have the same mob-sprite and identical in their looks..the number of rounds depends on the GM. (try to discover monsters on RMS) xD REWARD: 1-2 TCG per correct guess..

->Poring Punch event- (NOTE: you can host this event, all you have to bring is 200m zeny per round. Hosting this event will let other players play this event).Poring, drops, and poporing will be summoned. All you need to do is to kill PORINGS and DROPS.. DO NOT KILL POPORINGS.. poring is 1 point, drops is 5 points,, and poporings are -10 points (yes, minus points).. a player has the most points will win.. After winning, go talk back to the poring punch npc and select the "Claim my Reward" option.. REWARD: TCG

Treasure Box Summoner Event- it's easy. The announcer will explain the rules and how to play.. Just go search the prontera for the treasure boxes..dont forget to use @autoloot 100.. there will be only 2 treasure boxes will be summoned..

->For GM Hosted events- of course they will explain the mechanics.. and the prize will depend upon what event is hosted.. (NOTE: for some GM hosted events, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DUAL CLIENT or more. Your IP will be checked and traced, and there will be a punishment, play fair dudes).. for a time consuming events, there will be a consolation for those who participated in the event..

***Need Zeny?***

->there's a gold room.. (have some fun xD)
->use any merchant type classes with OVERCHARGE SkILL for greater benefit on selling golds and items.. and other..

Pvp purposes? and Skulls dropped on PVP?

->Join pvp and pawn/kill/rape/slaughter each other and of course loot the skull will be dropped upon death..

-> SKulls- can be traded for some headgears.. There's a Skull Exchanger Npc in prontera, aligned with the PVP warper.. Like TCG, amount of skulls is required.. and the amount is stated by the skull exchanger npc..

NOTE: The basics are not stated (HOW TO MOVE YOUR CHARACTER LMAO, HOW TO CREATE CHARS LOL, ETC) because i know, most of us are smart enough to understand RO thing and most players have lots of past RAGNAROK EXPERIENCES..

I hope You Liked It ^_^
~Thank You For Reading This Guide~

if you guys need help, i'll try my best, just look for me In-Game
IGN- "all names containing -error-"

error

Back to top Go down

MY EVENT GUIDE.. pls read :D Empty Re: MY EVENT GUIDE.. pls read :D

Post  Serenity Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Nice guide! What a Face
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down