SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website and Forum Disussion :)

Go down

Website and Forum Disussion :) Empty Website and Forum Disussion :)

Post  Darker Than Black Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 am

Okay im not just a Graphics designer im also a Web Developer and i really like this community soo im going to make it grow! i will do my best to supply you a good website fully coded and editable by me and i will also give you guys a professional Forums that i bought myself and it wont be a free one like this, it will be an IPB board a Proffesional board for you guys, i will set it all completely up for you and make it look all great and the website will be the same, really good, animated and full of adventure! what im going todo is set it all up on my host and show you guys when its finished Very Happy

Admins what do you think?

Darker Than Black

Back to top Go down

Website and Forum Disussion :) Empty Web Design

Post  Darker Than Black Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:36 am

Okay here's the website i just came up with Wink

Website and Forum Disussion :) 10727217

The Banner will be Animated and soo will the Navigation bar, the screenshots will rotate and when you click them it will show you a shadowbox preview, where the "LATEST NEWS" Bit is there will be also an image scroller and text will animate by poping out from the button of the image saying something like "new items added, valk armour, valk shield" and so on. below that is a section called CHANGES AND UPDATES thats all the tweaks that the GM staff have done, the header of each topic posted in there will be linked to a post on the forum.

Woe Schedule will show the woe times and castle.

What do you think?

Darker Than Black

Back to top Go down