SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

endless waiting time ...

3 posters

Go down

endless waiting time ... Empty endless waiting time ...

Post  lifeless Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

[img]endless waiting time ... Screensimplyro001[/img]

[img]endless waiting time ... Screensimplyro002[/img]

[img]endless waiting time ... Screensimplyro003[/img]

[img]endless waiting time ... Screensimplyro000[/img]

look at the waiting time and the time when the photo was taken.We can go with other chars but not with our main chars and the point its not do the quest with diferents chars every time we want to go.. so please fix it. Some GM think that this is not a priority and instead of arrenging it they keep adding custom item, this is a quest of the ro itself and as i see it this should be the priority... there are some people that doesnt like going on pvp or guildwars, and i believe you should have in mind every kind of people that comes to your server
We've been waiting like a month and the only answer we get is "we're still working on it" and its not a solution said "create a new account" ...

lifeless

Back to top Go down

endless waiting time ... Empty Re: endless waiting time ...

Post  Keben Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 pm

i tried that Endless Tower Quest and, yes, it took so much time of waiting before you can use it again. but the point is, it makes the GODLY quest harder, since there are monsters that drops what the quest needed. but i will tell the admins about his.
Keben
Keben

Back to top Go down

Post  Darker Than Black Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:18 pm

iam going to have a word with the owner and see if he will let me fix all these major bugs and errors for you guys ^_^

Darker Than Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum