SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a hole in the veil.

2 posters

Go down

a hole in the veil. Empty a hole in the veil.

Post  Symphonic Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:25 pm

we've experienced this many times in WoE. mostly RKs entering under the effect of Loki's Veil are suddenly able to cast Dragon's Breath without Loki's being stopped. how are they doing this? is there a secret? is there a bug? is that supposed to even happen? please look into the integrity of the skill, because aside from autocasting of Land Protector via Detale Card, i don't think there's supposed to be another way to be able to do this.

Symphonic

Back to top Go down

a hole in the veil. Empty Re: a hole in the veil.

Post  error Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 am

many times?
maybe:

1. your loki's veil is 1 column away from the entrance
2. maybe u didnt notice that there's a land pro via detale card triggered
3. maybe after triggering land pro, u used loki's veil again which i think will cast but wont have any effect due to the triggered land protector on the cell
4. maybe the RK u saw is ur ally

im not sure about no.3 try to experiment, since u r able to cast any skills inside land protector but we all know that some skills can be casted upon land pro but wont have any effect.

error

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 pm

well...

1. it's not. it never is. we put it down to include even the portal so i'm sure this is not the problem. we're not that stupid.
2. i'm sure this isn't the problem either. because then the graphic effects of loki's would disappear, and such is not the case. plus detale is only triggered by magic damage, and there have been instances wherein no magic users were present during our def to trigger the said card.
3. if this were to happen, then we all would hear a repeat of the Loki's song, which we didn't. plus everyone would see the effects of LP on the ground, granted people had their effects on.
4. most of the time, we don't have RKs online for WoE. and when we do, they're usually on top of the ledge, and not stepping on our Loki's. and even if they were our allies, they still shouldn't be able to use skills.

i appreciate your comment though.

Symphonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum