SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

golden thief bug card

2 posters

Go down

golden thief bug card Empty golden thief bug card

Post  Symphonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 pm

there's been a lot of fuss lately especially due to WOE, when all the skills have been implemented are in play all at once. i just want to suggest that the original effect of gtb to nullify magic completely should be reinstated, since there already are skills out there using elemental damage but are not based on magic.

but if that seems to be a problem, then i suggest that the server add a TRUE gtb card that perhaps may be attainable through donate or quest. this card would then keep its original effect.

lastly, if even the suggestion above goes unheeded, then the least that the server could possibly do is add another hotkey skillbar...because i'm running out of space for my armors because i need to keep on switching them.

Symphonic

Back to top Go down

golden thief bug card Empty Re: golden thief bug card

Post  Xtasy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 am

36 slots isn't enough?

And I'd vote against this suggestion. Full GTB basically makes all mage classes useless. If everyone has it, magic-based classes will be pointless.

A balanced server is better. Third class is obviously far from balanced, but making the game more imbalanced isn't helping.

Xtasy

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 am

not everyone on the server would have it. hence the suggestion to have it be a donation item or an impossibly difficult quest prize.

Symphonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum