SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Update your Kro..

Go down

How to Update your Kro.. Empty How to Update your Kro..

Post  error Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 pm

READ THIS FIRST:

~DO NOTE DELETE YOU CURRENT SIMPLYRO GAME IN YOUR PC, SO YOU CAN STILL PLAY WHILE YOU'RE PATCHING YOUR KRO BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO PATCH THE FILES IN A DIFFERENT FOLDER~

and

~DO THIS STEP IF ONLY YOU ALREADY HAVE THE FILE- "data.grf (commonly 1GB or more in size)" and "SimplyRO" installer~

- If you're having problems occurring errors during the kro patch
- If you cannot find any Kro patcher in your RO folder
- If you kro patcher getting stuck
- If your patcher always patch at 2009 or lower even you already patched it

This are the steps and "what to do's"

Step 1: download this file (the name of the file will be "RAGRE_SETUP0618. and If the link is broken, try another one)-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bioa3k
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RDTKTMZ
http://games.on.net/file/30580/Ragnarok_Online_Client_v0923

Step 2: after the download is finished. Create a folder anywhere you desire, and install the downloaded file on the folder you created.. (NOTE: you cannot understand what is written in the renewal istaller, that's normal, you dont need to worry).. just like on a normal installation setup which contain the "installation location, previous/next, I agree, and cancel button".

Step 3: after it's done installing.. Open the folder where you installed the ragnarok_setup0618.. you'll see some files and folders there.. Look for the file -"Ragnarok_RE" <- that's the renewal patcher..
Double click the patcher, and WAIT til it's done patching. (NOTE: IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME, it took me like almost 1hr before my renewal is done patching. IT REQUIRES PATIENCE XD)
In the middle of the patch, a "Ahnlab online security" will appear and will ask for you confirmation for its installation. Just accept and install the "AhnLab"

Step 4: after it's done patching you'll see some files in the folder where your kro is located.. (If you're planning to install another server or other RO in your computer, i suggest make a copy of the updated kro folder, so whenever you're gonna install another one, simply install that RO in the kro folder.. (this will make your every RO updated and less errors)

Step 5: Just Install the SimplyRO on your updated kro folder.. wait til it's done.. patch simplyro patcher.. and CUT the "data.grf" FROM YOUR PREVIOUS SIMPLYRO TO YOUR "NEW" SIMPLYRO (the one you installed)

Step 6: After the "data.grf" is transferred to your new simplyro folder, now delete the old simplyro in your computer (NOTE: if there are some valuable files inside your old simplyRO, you can keep it lol).
Launch SimplyRO and ENJOY! Very Happy

~after the very long patch and installation, you'll notice a new loading screen.. and just configure the in-game settings of your RO..

~this works fine with me.. and i dun got any "gravity error" ever since i did these Steps..

~THANK YOU, I HOPE THIS WILL HELP~
IGN- error

error

Back to top Go down