SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile

2 posters

Go down

How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Empty How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile

Post  Darker Than Black Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am

Okay here is a quick and simple guide on how to add a signature/avatar.

Step 1:
How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Step1ya
Scroll to the top of the page and you wil see a navigation bar like one one in the picure above, click the button circled in red shown in the picture above.

Step 2:
How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Step2qy
as you can see in the picture above, once you have followed step one your page should look like this, press the signature button highlighted in red and should say "signature".

Step 3:
How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Step3hf
When you have finished step 2 you should see a page that looks like the one in the picture above.
In this box will go your code for the signature you want, go get that code either upload your picture at Imageshack or Photobucket but for photobucket you will need to register to upload.

if you have a signature that i made you can go back to the post with your signature on it and copy the code given which can be found in the picture below.
How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Step4sh

Copy and paste that code into the box shown on step 3 then press the "SAVE" button and WALA your signature is done, if you have any problems just send me an personal message Razz

By for now!

Darker Than Black

Back to top Go down

How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Empty Re: How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile

Post  nellyboi Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Just a heads-up on this matter for the Forum Mods.

Siggies are fun but only to a point. I've been to different forums where somebody would have a siggie as big as your screen. This tends to be annoying in the long run. Black's customized IDs for siggies are great though, & the size is just right for it not to be annoying. I'll be submitting my own request to him also... bounce

nellyboi
nellyboi

Back to top Go down

How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile Empty Re: How to Add Signature/Avatar on your profile

Post  Darker Than Black Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

nellyboi wrote:
Just a heads-up on this matter for the Forum Mods.

Siggies are fun but only to a point. I've been to different forums where somebody would have a siggie as big as your screen. This tends to be annoying in the long run. Black's customized IDs for siggies are great though, & the size is just right for it not to be annoying. I'll be submitting my own request to him also... bounce

Thank you ^_^ well i like to be nice and not anoying haha, i will get all requests done asap Very Happy

Darker Than Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum