SimplyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions

3 posters

Go down

My suggestions Empty My suggestions

Post  Veloren Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Can i suggest that the rules be slightly lightened like if you spam someone they will be silenced for a day worth of play ^_^ how about that cause jail is to weak and banning just to strong of a punishment.Just suggesting
Veloren
Veloren

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty Guild systematics

Post  Veloren Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm suggesting this cause it helps control the guilds that are in the game. I played a server before that had this system you have to register your guild in the forum and to the GM's. We can remove the emperium and then only give it to those who have done the registration. Cause sometimes the overspam of guilds also help shut the server down. For registering we could give them some rewards like 500 yggs. and etc so we can limit the guilds.

Registration would be like this

Rules:
Guild must have at least 15 members
Guild be woe active:
Guild must respect fellow enemy guild
The guild should go to woe at least once a week (If there is a reason why you can't woe inform the Gm's or Post in the forums)
No same account characters in the guild(exceptions are only in woe but after woe you have to kick the characters)
Guilds should post those members who went to woe in the forums(Applies only in events that give prizes for woe)
Guilds should post the full list of members in the guild.(You will be given a private thread were only your members can access for your plans and etc)
Veloren
Veloren

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty Houseing O_O???????

Post  Veloren Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Well i thought of this as a fun little perk to the game Razz. People who get married can "Buy Houses" I thought we could add in an npc that could do the same thing as a warper but only you need a special item in your inventory to be able to access him. And if a person has bought the house other players can enter it but the owner is specified to whoever has bought it. As for the houses ill go scouting for beautiful house and send to you guys. And to do that we copy the "house" and then make another one like it and that can be the house.
Same mechanics like a Pvp Room/Mvp Room only we put a "house" instead and a item requirement to access it.

Perks:
You can use Dead branch/Bloody Branch in it
Private talk
a house who doesn't want that
You use it as your Personal market
some NPCS:Healer,Saver,Reset npc,Random npc you can sell too

Well just wanted to add that. P.S. I am really bored and i had nothing better to do so i posted this idea while i was looking at my wonderland online ^_^
Veloren
Veloren

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty about valoren's suggestion for woe

Post  Keben Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:03 pm

your suggestion about woe is kinda good for me..
BUT this must be implemented ONLY IF there are lots of players..

~but still it's not my decision, let's just wait for the admin to decide about this..

Last edited by Keben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keben
Keben

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty Re: My suggestions

Post  Veloren Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Keben wrote:your suggestion about woe is kinda good for me..
BUT this must be implemented ONLY IF there are lots of players..

~but still it's not my decision, let's just wait for the admin to decide about this..

yah true but still management is good ^_^
Veloren
Veloren

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty about valoren's suggestion for housing

Post  Keben Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:17 pm

maybe the admin should put limited house and lot in the server.. because having too much of them made my head ache on the last server/styxRO.. finding your own house in the entire prontera map.. you must be kidding about that.. pale xD
Keben
Keben

Back to top Go down

Post  Veloren Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 pm

To enter your house you have to go to the npc so finding isnt to big of a problem
Veloren
Veloren

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty about valoren's suggestion for housing

Post  Keben Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:48 pm

hm.. housing is not that important in the first place.. silent
Keben
Keben

Back to top Go down

Post  tianz Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Maybe this can be added soon. Your ideas are of great help.

tianz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down